A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Heiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Heiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Heiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heiman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynn Heiman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Heiman practice?
- Dr. Heather Heiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Heiman practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.