A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Herman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Herman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Johnston Herman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather J. Herman practice?
- Dr. Heather Herman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Herman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gambrills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Gambrills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.