Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Hockenberry
Dr. Heather Hockenberry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hockenberry is affiliated with VA Sierra Nevada Healthcare Systems, Renown Regional Medical Center and Renown South Meadows Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Hockenberry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Heather Hockenberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Penelope Blalack
Reno, NV 0 mi17
Dr. Brendan Smith
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Reno, NV 0 mi39
Dr. Kenneth Thunder
Reno, NV 0 mi19