Heather Hofflich DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016
first rate doc
UCSD needs to clone Dr Hofflich--she is knowledgable, efficient, responds promptly to Mychart and most importantly listens to my concerns and provides an answer. UCSD should do whatever it takes to keep her. She is the best.

December 12th, 2015
Awesome Doc!
Dr. Hofflich has been my primary care provider for my husband and I over the past 4 -5 years. The first couple of years I was in excellent health, and then I had some odd symptoms. I was able to get in to see her within a week of my concerns, she sent off a bunch of studies and referred me appropriately to a specialist. Together they worked closely to identify my disease, and now I am on the road to recovery. I had a rare condition, that normally would have been difficult to figure out, but with Dr. H's dedication, and excellent relationships with other UCSD docs, I was on the road to recovery. Now nearly 2 years later, I can not thank her enough!

December 12th, 2015
Superior care
While it takes a long time to see DR. Hofflich-her care and experience are above and beyond. It is worth the wait. She is always very busy in her practice---but still able to give me an accurate diagnosis and the best care. I highly recommend her as her experience and wisdom far surpass other physicians I have seen in the past.

December 11th, 2015
Scatter, rushed and very hard to book appointments with.
This doctor only works one day a week. It takes months to see her in person. She is rushed and comes across as scattered. I've had to follow up numerous times on labs and ask for adequate care. She goes solely off of what the labs say with little concerns for symptoms or patient experience.

June 12th, 2014
Dr. Hofflich is out to find an answer for any issues/medical conditions you have. She is communicative, thorough, and persistant. She leaves no stone unturned

January 15th, 2014
Heather is very down to earth, genuinely kind and supportive. I always feel comfortable and trust the advice and medical attention that I receive from her. She is the best physician, I have ever had in my 42 years: having two c-sections and having uterus my removed. She has helped me greatly with my thyroid condition and weight loss. I highly recommend her!

October 8th, 2013
Osteoporosis
Dr. Hofflich is amazing! She is so knowledgable in the area of osteoporosis. She took the time to really explain to me about calcium, vitamin D, and how I can exercise to help my bones. If you have osteoporosis--you should see her!!!! She is such a kind, caring doctor and thoroughly answered all my questions.

April 28th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! SHE REALLY GOES THE EXTRA MILE FOR HER PATIENTS!!!

March 12th, 2013
6-7 week wait for a return visit
Care is suffering: 1. 6-7 week wait on a return visit 2. visits rushed 3. little follow up after visit 4. little time on diagnosis

July 23rd, 2012
Hashimoto Disease/Hypothyroidism
DR.HOFFLICH HAS BEEN A TREMENDOUS HELP WITH DISCOVERING AND ADVISING THE BEST TREATMENT FOR ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER, HER KNOWLEDGE WITH WORKING WITH ENDOCRINOLOGY IS UNSURPASSED.

October 9th, 2010
Dr. Hofflich is fabulous! She was thorough, genuine, and took the time to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend her to all of you!

May 15th, 2010
the best doctor ever!
Dr Hofflich is the best! She spends so much time with me, listens to me, and is very patient. She even calls me personally on the phone with results ...