Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Holmstrom
Dr. Heather Holmstrom, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Holmstrom is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Holmstrom has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Heather Holmstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. David Alvarez
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Ebony Parker-Featherstone
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Phillip Rodgers
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22