A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Holmstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Holmstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmstrom
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Holmstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Holmstrom, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmstrom graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Holmstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lee Holmstrom MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Holmstrom practice?
- Dr. Heather Holmstrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Holmstrom practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.