A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Holmstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Holmstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmstrom
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Holmstrom, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmstrom graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Holmstrom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lee Holmstrom MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Holmstrom practice?
- Dr. Heather Holmstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Holmstrom practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.