A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Osborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Osborn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Osborn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ihrke Osborn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather I. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Heather Osborn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Osborn practices Pediatrics near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Pediatricians.