A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Jackson practice?
Dr. Heather Jackson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Beavercreek, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.