A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather M Jackson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Heather Jackson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Heather Jackson practices Family Medicine near Centerville, OH.