Dr. Heather Jones Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Heather Jones?

Treated for two breast tumors

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I was pleased with Dr. Jones' care. She seems very aware of the latest research and applied her knowledge to me. Her office was busy, but knowing how serious the cases were, I was more than willing to wait as necessary.

Dissapointed

Posted on July 24th, 2015

My experience was good until the office kept rescheduling my appointments. Dr. Jones explained to me prior to the start of my radiation that I would be her patient for years to come because of the potential side effects of the radiation. Well I had an appointment that was rescheduled four times. I spoke to the office about the rescheduling as I work and it was causing a problem with my job. Well they told Dr. Jones. What did she do? Mention it to me when she came in the room and them promptly told me she did not have to see me anymore. What kind of doctor does that to a patient?? Especially after telling her you had to continue seeing her for years to come because of possible side effects from the radiation?? Wow. Shame on you! Instead of talking to your staff about the constant rescheduling you let the patient go? If I have problems with my heart seeing you radiated my breast - you know exactly what is going to happen!!! Shame on you Dr. Jones!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2017