A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kalejs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Kalejs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Kalejs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalejs graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kalejs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Kalejs MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Kalejs practice?
- Dr. Heather Kalejs has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Kalejs practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Anesthesiologists and Park Ridge Pain Management Doctors.