A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Kaufman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Kaufman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kaufman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Colvin Kaufman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Heather C. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Heather Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Kaufman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.