A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Kennedy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Aine Kennedy DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Heather Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Kennedy practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Columbus, WI.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.