A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Kennedy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Aine Kennedy DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Heather Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Kennedy practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Columbus, WI.
See Columbus Family Physicians and Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.