A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kipa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Kipa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Kipa, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipa graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kipa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather L Kipa DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Kipa practice?
- Dr. Heather Kipa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Heather Kipa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.