A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kleinhenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Kleinhenz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinhenz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinhenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Kleinhenz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinhenz graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kleinhenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Kleinhenz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Kleinhenz practice?
- Dr. Heather Kleinhenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Kleinhenz practices Family Medicine near Maria Stein, OH.
See Maria Stein Family Physicians.