A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Kleinhenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Kleinhenz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinhenz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinhenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Kleinhenz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinhenz graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kleinhenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Kleinhenz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather Kleinhenz practice?
- Dr. Heather Kleinhenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Kleinhenz practices Family Medicine near Maria Stein, OH.
See Maria Stein Family Physicians.