A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Koelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Koelling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Koelling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelling graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Koelling has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Caroline Koelling MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather C. Koelling practice?
- Dr. Heather Koelling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Heather Koelling practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.