A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Koelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Koelling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Koelling, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelling graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koelling has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koelling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather C. Koelling practice?
Dr. Heather Koelling practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.