Heather Haley Is this you?

Have you seen Heather Haley?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Heather Haley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2017

Best botox on the Eastern Shore!

Dr. Haley is the best!

August 28th, 2017

Great Care!

Great Care!!

August 21st, 2017

willing to listen to patients point of view!

dr. haley is willing to listen to what the patient has to say even if she may or may not agree with it. i think this is a very important quality of a doctor.

July 24th, 2017

Dr. Haley and staff provide excellent service!

Dr. Haley and her staff always take the time to listen and explain all options/procedures. Dr. Haley is an excellent practitioner that I have gone to for dermatological and anti aging needs for many years. Her staff is friendly and always helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Haley!

July 21st, 2017

An appointment i look forward to!!

Love her!!

July 14th, 2017

Always so nice and helpful!

Always so nice and very helpful in achieving the results I'm looking for..

July 14th, 2017

Always so nice and helpful!

Always so nice and very helpful in achieving the results I'm looking for..

June 13th, 2017

Highly Recommend!

I have been going to Dr. Haley for years and think she and her entire staff are the BEST at what they do. I've had a few scares with a few moles and she always makes me feel better and confident in her recommendations and diagnosis.

June 13th, 2017

Highly Recommend!

June 1st, 2017

always a great experience with Dr Haley and her staff!

Dr Haley and her staff are friendly, knowledgeable and accomodating! A wonderful practice!

May 19th, 2017

Always a great experience.

Always willing to listen, professional, and very caring. I fully trust her opinion.

May 11th, 2017

Best Dermatologist in the Area

I have been to many dermatologists and this group is the best I have ever been too. In fact, my teenage daughter and 86 year old Mother are patients here too and since they are so precious to me....I only want the best doctor for them. In my opinion, there are 2 types of dermatologists....the ones who are truly medical doctors and those that care more about how you look instead of your health. Dr. Haley is a true medical dermatologist! I am a melanoma survivor and see her every 6 months for a skincare/cancer checkup. She and the group are very professional and listen to my concerns. I have peace of mind after each and every visit. If you are looking for a dermatologist....look no further and come to this group. We have seen all of them and they are great!