A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Miller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynn Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Heather Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Miller practices Family Medicine near Senatobia, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and San Antonio, TX.
See Senatobia Primary Care Doctors.