A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Northside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynn Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Heather Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Thomas practices Family Medicine near Kent, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH.
See Kent Primary Care Doctors.