A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Northside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Thomas practice?
Dr. Heather Thomas practices Family Medicine near Kent, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Lansing, MI.
See Kent Family Physicians.