A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Lawsky-Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawsky-Scheer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawsky-Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Ellyn Lawsky-Scheer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Lawsky-Scheer practice?
- Dr. Heather Lawsky-Scheer has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Lawsky-Scheer practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.