A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Lawsky-Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawsky-Scheer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawsky-Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawsky-Scheer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Lawsky-Scheer practice?
Dr. Heather Lawsky-Scheer practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.