A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Le, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Le has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Huong Le MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Heather H. Le practice?
- Dr. Heather Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Le practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.