A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Licht is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licht
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Licht Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Leigh Licht MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Licht practice?
- Dr. Heather Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Licht practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.