Dr. Heather Linebarger MD Patient Reviews

May 19th, 2013
Horrible Person
Inconsiderate, insensitive and rude

November 20th, 2012
Disappointed with the entire experience
Dr. Linebarger is nice however, I went in complaining about excessive heart beats, massive headaches, and pain in my arms and back. She did not address any of the issues and by the time I knew it, she was telling me she was on her way out and to have a nice day. Her assistant Maria was very unprofessional. It turned out, she never gave Dr. Linebarger the sheet with my concerns, and she lacked accountability with how she handled my information, which was left out on display for others to see. I was mortified especially when my test results came back abnormal, and nobody called me to discuss. I do not use the internet account as I prefer to discuss my health issues. When I called to ask why my prescription can not be filled, the receptionist asked me if I talked to anyone regarding my results. She herself informed me of what was happening. She told me that I should have received a letter in the mail. 10 minutes following the conversation, Maria, the assistant called as if she was unaware of my previous conversation with the receptionist and gave me news that was 3 weeks past my appointment. She was dishonest and instead of taking accountability, she played off. In addition, I received the said letters in the mail about 6 weeks later accompanied by a letter asking me to use the online account. In total, I put more time in to finding out what is wrong with me than anyone should do. It was a fiasco and I personally will not go back, trust is broken in a way that can not be fixed. Dr. Linebarger herself never showed much concern for what happened other than acknowledging that Maria is new. Being "new" is not a good reason for what went on, especially leaving my personal information exposed for others to see. It is also concerning that her staff displayed "cover up" behavior, rather than admitting a mistake or two.

March 21st, 2011
Love her as Primary Care
I "landed" on Dr Linebarger when I transferred from Kaiser about 10 years ago, and have been really happy with her since.She has a pro-active, no-nonsense approach that provides her patients with the comfort that things will be dealt with and treated, without being an alarmist.She is not warm and fuzzy, but she dedicates time to her patients and is excellent at following up.I have referred several friends to her in these 10 years, and they all love her as well.

January 31st, 2009
Condescending, IMHO
I was assigned to this doctor when mine left the group. She seemed unfriendly from the start. She gave a long, unasked for criticism of what an idiot I was to have ever chosen alternative medicine at times past. However, I think she is competent and it's relatively easy to get an appointment.

August 4th, 2015