A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Lockner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lockner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lee Lockner DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Lockner practice?
- Dr. Heather Lockner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Lockner practices Internal Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Pottstown Internists.