A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Lucas-Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Lucas-Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Lucas-Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas-Ross graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas-Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Erin Lucas-Ross MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Lucas-Ross practice?
- Dr. Heather Lucas-Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Lucas-Ross practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Family Physicians.