Dr. Heather Lucas-Ross MD Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2016
Respectful Heather
Heather is a kind respectful professional doctor who listens to me. I appreciate her not acting like I'm a moron because I utilize natural means to take care of my health as much as possible. She gives me her opinion and doesn't shove it disrespectfully down my throat.

March 16th, 2015
DR. HEATHER LUCUS ROSS GOING DOWN HILL
Dr. Heather Lucus Ross has definitely changed in the last years. She used to be a much more caring and involved doctor. Now she just pushes threw her day and shows little interest in really helping her patients. She snaps at me and goes off for no reason and then apologizes the next time I see her. I will not be going back to this doctor again. It's to bad. If she spent more time listening, than interrupting and throwing a fit, she could be a good doctor. As she has stated to me in the past, The low income type patients she has to see each day is wearing on her, and to me this has become obvious. I would pick another doctor. She will not last much longer at this practice in my opinion.

December 2nd, 2014
I really feel comfortable with Dr. Heather, and appreciate how she really listens to me. Dr. Heather always follows up with labs and tests. Great Doctor!!!!

October 8th, 2013
Top notch doctor
She is very pleasant and really listens to your concerns. Comfortable to talk to. Very intent on taking care of your problem, but always relaxed and makes you feel at ease.

September 12th, 2011
I completely appreciate her honesty which is very hard to come by when dealing with doctors. She is always pleasant & comforting no matter the reason for my visit & for that I am grateful. I have had a very difficult recovery from a severe trauma that requires my visiting quite a few doctors often & she by far is my favorite. I only hope that when I reach my goal & don my own white jacket, I can do it as much justice as she has.