Dr. Heather Richardson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Richardson?

April 22nd, 2016

Dr. Richardson is amazing

She is honestly one of the best doctors I have every had the pleasure being a patient with. With tough decisions ahead of me she helped me see clearly, calmly and make the best decision for ME

August 14th, 2013

EXCELLENT SURGEON!!

I was referred to Dr. Richardson by my OB/GYN doctor for breast cancer treatment. With my initial consultation with her, I was immediately impressed with her knowledge, concern for her patients and confidence that we could address my issue. She is very smart, very precise, very thorough in her treatment plan and puts her patients at ease. She took as much time with me as needed and answered all my questions sufficiently. Heather is an outstanding physician and very personable as well. I am very pleased with her treatment of me and all the additional treatments I had to have afterwards from her referrals. She is very conscientious with all her patients.

August 8th, 2012

Dr. Richardson actually called me the night before my surgery to reassure me! I would highly recommend her.

July 20th, 2012

Caring Surgeon

Dr. Heather Richardson was incredibly caring, supportive and knowledgeable during all of my visits. She made sure to not only inform me of what my procedures would entail but also sent me home with literature about my condition, information on how to reduce swelling and bruising, and had her assistant call me as soon as the pathologist's report came back. Her staff works as a great team and I will happily return for my yearly visits knowing I am in good hands.

June 22nd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Richardson

Dr. Richardson is calm and confident and treated me like a person. She listened to me, answered my questions, and made absolutely sure I was ok before sending me home, even staying super late on a Friday. She fit me in when I called and removed my tumor the same day so that I did not have time to stress over it - huge relief! Thank you Dr. Richardson!

September 7th, 2011

Wonderful, intelligent, easy to communicate with, I learned a lot through our discussion even though i thought I was well-versed. She is the person I will send people to, for sure.

August 12th, 2011

Dr. Heather Richardson is the best.

Dr. Heather Richardson is exceptional and her work speaks for itself. She takes excellent care of her patients with wonderful results. I know because I am one of them. She makes you feel good about yourself despite whatever you are going through.

August 12th, 2011

My experience s thus far have be just wonderful. Dr. Richardson is very pleasant and professional. I trust her.Ernestine Dearing Hogan, Ed. D.

July 20th, 2011

I met Dr. Richardson almost a year ago when I was diagnosed with DCIS. I was terrified because my mother had breast cancer when I was in college and had to have a radical mastectomy. Dr. Richardson was very patient and thoughtful. She never rushed me or made me feel like I was taking too much of her time. So much in fact that at the conclusion of our initial visit, I realized the rest of her office had already gone home for the evening while she stayed to talk to me. My surgery went great and I went on to the next phase of my treatment. As a testament to Dr. Richardson's great work, the question I am most often asked is "where is your scar?" She made a scary time in my life very easy to cope with. I hope I don't have to go through this again, but if I do, I will put myself back in her very capable hands.

June 30th, 2011

Dr. Richardson is a wonderful doctor, with exceptional bedside manner. She explained things to me carefully and thoughtfully, answered all of my questions respectfully and made sure I understood that she was available for any other follow up questions or concerns. She is warm and understanding, particularly in difficult/anxiety laden situations. Her staff is just as wonderful-- even though they see many scared patients, they treated me as an individual and really, understood what I was feeling. In this day and age, I also appreciated having a real person answer the phone and I was never left on hold. I left my recent visits with the confidence that I was in good hands with a smart and very understanidng doctor and incredibly supportive staff. I strongly recommend Dr. Richarson.

May 28th, 2010

Best Surgical Experience Yet

I'm a 28 year old patient who has undergone a couple of surgeries with a variety of surgeons in the Atlanta area. I was initially nervous about the procedure I was having done, especially not having met Dr. Richardon yet. However, after meeting Dr. Richardson the day before my surgery, I was immediately put at ease. Dr. Richardson is the perfect combination of positive energy, intelligence, warmth and she's a great communicator. I felt at ease the morning of the surgery and she was so accommodating to set up a follow up appointment, even though it was not necessary, becuase my Mom asked.Every interaction I've had with Dr. Richardson and members of her staff has been positive and in fact, enjoyable!I'd recommend her for any type of surgery you're having done- she is the doctor that I will be consistently going to for as long as she's practicing!

March 26th, 2010

Very nice doctor, but too many patients

she's a great doctor, before the surgery, she explains in detail everything is very clear and takes the time to be sure you make the most informed decision. Sadly, after the surgery and when her job is done, she does not have time for you any more. She has too many patients and rush after your post-surgery follow up appointment