A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather MacDonald, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. MacDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather R. MacDonald practice?
Dr. Heather MacDonald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.