Dr. Heather Macklem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Macklem?

January 6th, 2016

UP SET WITH RECENT CARE

I HAD BEEN A PATIENT OF DR MACKLEMS FOR A FEW YEARS AND THOUGHT SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAD UNTILL ONE DAY I RECIVED A LETTER FROM HER STATING SHE WOULD NO LONGER TREAT ME BECAUSE A CERTAIN DRUG SHOWED UP IN MY URINE SCREEN. I TRIED SEVERAL WAYS TO REACH HER { INCLUDING A REGISTERED LETTER} I REQUESTED ANOTHER TEST { OF HER CHOICE} TO PROVE THERE HAD BEEN A MISTAKE WITH THE TESTING. SHE REFUSED TO RESPOND SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT SEE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR. I FEEL VERY BETRAIYED BY HER AND FEEL SHE NO LONGER CARES ABOUT THOSE THAT SHE CANT MAKE MONEY ON, AS I AM NOW ON MEDICARE. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN THE DRUGS THAT I HAVE BEEN ACUSED OF, AND AM VERY SADENED AND HURT TO HAVE BEEN TREATED IN SUCH A MANNER.

October 12th, 2015

CHANGE OF HEART

I used to feel that love and compassion that so many have mentioned. It seems like in the last year her focus is changing. She no longer listens with that patient ear and seems like she just can not wait to be done with my apt. I have caught her rolling her eyeballs at things that I have said and If I do not follow her suggestions with what I should do she is so upset. Doesn't even ask about the reasons for these choices. At my last physical she listened to my back and chest, looked in my ears, up my nose. Never requested blood work or anything else. Level of care has slipped. I think its just time to move on.

October 4th, 2011

GREAT Doctor!

I'm so thankful I've found this wonderful compassionate Dr. She is kind, gentle and listens. Spends plenty of time with you and is not afraid to refer you to a specialist if its out of her realm. I wish all Dr.s were like her! Her staff is also wonderful and caring.

July 25th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor

This woman is one of the kindest doctors I know. She takes the time with you and is very considerate of your feelings. I think she is the best

May 12th, 2008

Refuses to take time to answer questions. Does not do proper testing when have a medical issue and does not follow up with problem to properly be referred to a specialist or another doctor that could help the problem.

October 18th, 2016