A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather MacNew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather MacNew, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacNew graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. MacNew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Garnett MacNew MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Heather G. MacNew practice?
- Dr. Heather MacNew has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather MacNew practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.