A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather MacNew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacNew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacNew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather MacNew, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacNew graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. MacNew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Garnett MacNew MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Heather G. MacNew practice?
- Dr. Heather MacNew has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather MacNew practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.