A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Maddox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Elizabeth Maddox MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Maddox practice?
- Dr. Heather Maddox has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Maddox practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Primary Care Doctors.