Dr. Heather Maddox MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Missoula, MT

April 10th, 2016
Disappointed
We bought a second home in Missoula in 2005. I would spend 3-4 months there each year. Occassionally I would need to see a doctor and would see Dr. Maddox when I could. I once asked her if she would be my doctor when we moved to Missoula and she said yes. We retired last year and I called her office to make an appointment. I was told I would be considered a new patient since I had not seen her in 1 1/2 - 2 years and they would have to review my request. When they called back three weeks later I was told I was "rejected" by Maddox. I wonder if this happened because we were retired and were on Medicare? Whatever the reason, I would not want to do business with anyone who would use the term "you have been rejected" when dealing with someone. Perhaps it was the assistant conveying the message and using those words made her feel self important.

October 22nd, 2015
She is very, very interested in getting you healed. Rathere than just putting a bandaid on it.

April 14th, 2009
Dr. Maddox is the most caring and effecient doctor that I have run across. She takes her time with you and makes you feel like you are the only patient she has. I highly reccommend her.