Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heather Male
Dr. Heather Male, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with other offices in Fairway, KS and Westwood, KS. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Male is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Heather Male has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Heather Male is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Richard Gilroy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi22
Dr. G Atkinson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kansas City, KS 0 mi49
Dr. Rashaad Chothia
Kansas City, KS 0 mi9