A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Mangam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangam graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mangam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Elizabeth Mangam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather E. Mangam practice?
- Dr. Heather Mangam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heather Mangam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.