A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Mc Cune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Mc Cune, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Cune graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Mc Cune has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Kae Mc Cune MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather K. Mc Cune practice?
- Dr. Heather Mc Cune has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Mc Cune practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Family Physicians.