A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather McKee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather McKee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Coolidge McKee MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Heather C. McKee practice?
- Dr. Heather McKee has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather McKee practices Ophthalmology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Ophthalmologists.