A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather McKenzie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather McKenzie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Heather McKenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Joshua, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Joshua Family Physicians.