A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather McKenzie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McKenzie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather L. McKenzie practice?
Dr. Heather McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Joshua, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Manchaca, TX.
See Joshua Family Physicians.