A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather McKenzie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather McKenzie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Heather McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather McKenzie practices Family Medicine near Joshua, TX.
See Joshua Primary Care Doctors.