A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Metchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Metchick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Metchick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Metchick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Michelle Metchick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Metchick practice?
- Dr. Heather Metchick has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Metchick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.