A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather A Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Heather A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Heather Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.