Dr. Heather Moore MD Patient Reviews

February 23rd, 2017
Cool, collected, and kind
Dr. Moore is exactly what my husband and I were hoping for in an OBGYN. We have been with her since 7 weeks pregnant, and I'm writing this now at 29 weeks. She takes as much time as you need answering questions, discussing issues with you, never pushes you to consider medicine or procedures you dont want, and she's been very supportive in our decision to have a natural birth. She's amazing.

November 20th, 2009
One of the best Doctors
I first met Dr. Moore in the ER. She quickly took over after a bad experience with the ER Dr. She took a look at test results and carefully went over my history with me. Everything that I went through was reviewed with me and nothing was done without my consent. She laid out several care plans and explained the pro's and con's of each. It was nice to be able to be a participant in decisions for my health. I really appreciated her approach in allowing me to make an educated decision. The staff at the office are wonderful and quickly make you comfortable. I have recommended her to many friends and co-workers.

August 7th, 2008
Respects Patient's Intelligence
I had both of my children with Dr. Moore and besides taking the time to answer questions, Dr. Moore also was very respectful of the research and reading I'd done on my own. She never talked down to me and always followed up with research of her own on questions she couldn't immediately answer.