A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Moseley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Moseley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moseley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather W Moseley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather W. Moseley practice?
- Dr. Heather Moseley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Heather Moseley practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chesapeake Family Physicians.