Dr. Heather Moss MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

March 2nd, 2015
Dr is great. Will miss her. She is not replaceable

May 22nd, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Moss's since 2008. I go to Dr. Moss for my yearly check up visits and problem visits. Dr. Moss has delivered my two children. She has always taken time with me and answered all my questions. She is very knowledgable and caring. Dr. Moss and her staff have always made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Moss.

February 11th, 2013
Proud of my OBGYN
I have been a patient of Dr Moss for seven years now. I first went to her as a young teenager pregnant with my first child. Very nervous, I took right to her as well as Darlene, which was her only nurse at the time. She was very thorough and explained everything to me that she would be doing throughout the pregnancy. Not only did she see me as her patient, I felt that she truly cared about the well-being of myself and my daughter. Making sure that I was doing well in school and that I would go back after the birth, being only a senior in high school. I have also had procedures done with her because I had complications with my cervix. Again very thorough with explaining my procedures/surgery and was pleased with the outcome. I am currently in my third pregnancy, and have grown a personal relationship with Dr. Moss. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 10th, 2010
cARED FOR ME LIKE HER MOTHER
I had not been to see a dr. for several yrs. Dr. Moss took time with me to explain what I needed to do and exactly what problems I had. Treated me with umost respect; cleared up my problems and continues to check on me. I highly recommend her. Being

October 13th, 2010
Heather Moss is a horrible doctor. Not only did she snicker at my problem, she did not diagnosis it correctly at all. I went on with the infection I told her about for another month. I am still fighting the infection after I have seen the nurse practioner twice. As a result of her callousness and inadequacy, I am changing practices. Her bedside manner was the worst I have ever had. It is already uncomfortable enough to have to explain problems, but to be laughed at while doing so is uncalled for.

August 17th, 2009
concerned with patient's well-being. very knowledgable, wants to make you feel comfortable. involved me in making decisions about my health. Is not a 'touchy/feely' dr. but i don't need a friend..I want a doctor who cares about my overall health. want her to care for my mother and daughters.

April 21st, 2009
Not Very Personal
If you are interested in merely having a yearly examination, this is the doctor for you. However, if you are looking to determine which birth control is right for you looking into pregnancy options, this is not the person you will want to visit. She seems to only care to do yor exam and be out the door. Possibly, because she is the only doctor in the practice. Overall, I felt very comfortable in the office, however she is not a doctor that will make small talk to ease the situation.

July 9th, 2008
Dr. Moss is too clinical for my taste, but if you are not a touch-feely person she may be the right OBGYN for you.
Dr. Moss seems to be a confident doctor and I am sure she is good in the clinical aspect of her position. However, I never felt any personal connection with her and I didn't feel like she actually cared for me or my baby...it was just a job. Often times she made me feel stupid when I asked her questions. On the plus side her staff and nurse are super! Oh and I loved the U/S tech too.