A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Murtaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Murtaugh is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtaugh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Murtaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Marie Murtaugh MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Murtaugh practice?
- Dr. Heather Murtaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Murtaugh practices Emergency Medicine near Petersburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Petersburg Emergency Physicians.