Dr. Heather Nath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heather Nath?

February 28th, 2017

Dr. Nath ignored symptoms I was having and did nothing about it for years. She really needs to go back to school because I can't believe that she actually is a M.D. I would seek someone elsewhere. She's got a great thing going at LBJI with making lots of money off of patients with steroid injections etc. if she's not making money off of you, she will just stop seeing you.

January 8th, 2017

This doctor should retire. She is making money off of patients and doesn't care, she will just throw you away like garbage. I'm a 30 year old male and in the medical profession and Dr. Nath is very unprofessional. I have witnessed her abusive toward patients, verbally abusive. This entire group, LBJI is in for making money while making patients lives worse.

December 6th, 2016

If I could give no stars I would. Absolutely awful doctor. Wait times are usually 1-2 hours, she was verbally abusive to me and no one should be treated like that.

August 31st, 2016

Horrible doctor, avoid at all costs. Very moody and screams at her patients. Doesn't care about anyone but herself.

August 16th, 2016

Love her she is a wonderful doctor! And her staff is wonderful also!

July 14th, 2016

Thank you! Thank you!

Dr. Nath is a gifted physician. She spent a lot of time with me. She is thorough as well as compassionate. I can't thank her enough!!!!

March 10th, 2016

if you want pills or steroid injections, she's the one to see! Wasted 6mo. and 24,000 $ !!! Went to northwestern memorial ( Chicago) ; told me the injections in my neck were in wrong location and steroids would 'fix' nothing ! After receiving the correct care , in 2 mo. I feel like a new man !!! SHAME ON YOU HEATHER NATH !!!!!!

September 30th, 2015

Excellent experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Nath.

December 30th, 2014

One of the most knowledgable and compassionate physicians I have ever dealt with

August 25th, 2014

Great Doctor! And Staff!

I have been seeing Dr. Nath since 2008 for C.R.P.S. and now problems with my back also...and yes the wait time is sometimes longer than i would like but, it usually is with a busy doctor in my past experiences..when you are in pain any amount of time seems long....her staff is very friendly and her nurses especially Andrea who i've known all these years are her right hand..always on the ball...Dr. Nath has helped me so much over the years with injections and kind and encouraging words etc..and i could not ask for a better Doctor...i Thank God i found her... :)

October 31st, 2013

Dr. Nath

I have seen Dr. Nath several times over the past couple of years. Only 1 time was the wait longer than 30-45 minutes. When someone is doing the procedures that she does I would expect her to take her time with each patient. She has always listened to my concerns and helped to ease my mind when I have questions. I am DEATHLY afraid of needles and Dr. Nath has managed to make my injections as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend her to anyone that asks. Thank you Dr. Nath.

May 21st, 2013

Hate the office, love the Dr.

I have not been to any Lakeshore Bone & Joint office and experienced any less than a two hour wait time. The wait times seem doubled when pain is involved, Unfortunately I needed to visit several times and experienced extreme wait times in both the Portage & Valparaiso office. That said, I found the physicians to be great! I never felt rushed and the procedures and alternative treatments were always explained to me prior to anyone ever touching me. Dr. Nath performed a procedure, which by all accounts should have been very uncomfortable and painful, and made a quick and relatively painless process for me. I'm pretty picky about who sticks a needle in my back, and I let her do it twice - so, in my opinion she's pretty good! She gets four stars, not so much for the office...