Dr. Heather Neville MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
Lets just put it simply and state I wont ever use another doctor again after using Dr. Neville. She is very compassionate and intelligent. Made me feel completely comfortable during my entire pregnancy. Her and her staff are awesome.

March 15th, 2014
Thoughtful Doctor!
I was a self-pay patient of Dr. Neville, and as such was very cautious about when and where to obtain routine, preventative care. Dr. Neville, knowing that, was thoughtful enough to tell me about a discounted rate at Touchstone Imaging for mammograms during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I rushed to take advantage of the discount and as a result of the screenings, ultimately discovered I had invasive breast cancer. I am just recently out of surgery and can't thank Dr. Neville enough for encouraging me to keep up with my routine mammograms. She set the ball in motion for me to discover and treat my cancer before it went to far. Thank God we caught it early, partially thanks to Dr. Neville. I am so grateful! I would recommend Dr. Neville to anyone.

February 22nd, 2014
Very upset
I have used dr Neville with 2 out of 3 pregnancies and I always loved her aside from brushing things off, being in a hurry, or seeming scatter brained. She is very nice and cheerful. BUT I recently went to her and go my tubes tied. Every time I talked to her about it I asked her if she burned them, she would say "yup!" Never once did she disagree about the way my tubes would be tied. So I went and got it done. At my post op appointment I asked to see my before and after pictures of the tubes out of curiosity and I had to ask several times because she kept "forgetting" well to my horror on the after picture there were these big metal clamps on my tubes. I said "what is that?!" She told me they were the clips she sealed my tubes with. I said "I thought you were going to burn them" to which she replied "Oh no, I don't do that" !!!!! Are u serious?! I was in disbelief and left crying because at one of our appointments we were discussing how I wanted them done and she suggested essure am I told her that I wouldn't want that because I didn't like the idea of something being left inside me like that. Too which she agreed. But yet here I am with big metal clips on my tubes. It's only been 2 months but I am already having sharp pains that come and go on both sides very low in my abdomen, you know right where your tubes are?! I'm seriously thinking of trying to sue her cause this can't be right never once was I ever told anything about clips and she straight up lied!! :(

October 3rd, 2013
Professional Working Woman above 45
Do not go to this doctor or practice if you are older than child bearing years. They do not care about womens health issues at all. You are just a number and not a person. I agree with the other rater on this web site..... they discriminate against older women with health issues. They don't listen, they do not return phone calls from their "call center" and do not care about the medicine they prescribe. Find another doctor that is personaable and that cares about womens health!!!

October 3rd, 2013
You are just a number and not a persona at this practice. There is no personalization regarding the patients health. Take a number and wait and hope they know why you made an appointment. Communication is very poor at this office between the answering service and appointment people.

August 21st, 2013
Offensive and Mean
This doctor is by far the worst I have ever seen in my life. I went to her seeking help for a feminine issue, and she did ANYTHING BUT help me. She rushed me out of the office, insinuated multiple offensive things about my health and my character, ordered tests I refused, prescribed medication without asking, never explained said medication, and completely ignored every concern I voiced to her. It was clear she had pre-judged me based on my age, and nothing I said was going to change that. I left the office crying, frustrated, and hurt. NEVER go to this doctor, ever.

January 19th, 2013
The best dr EVER!
I found Dr Neville through my sister in law and I am so glad I did! I have been with her through both of my pregnancies and couldn't have had a better experience. She is so calm and positive and always in a good mood. She takes time to listen to your questions and concerns and really takes an active interest in you as a person, she doesn't see you as just a patient. With my second pregnancy we found out at my 7 month check up that our son had a PAC (his heartbeat was irregular) to say that was the scariest day of my life is an understatement and I didn't find out until much later how worried Dr Neville was about the baby because her main concern was keeping me calm. She even called the the specialist we saw about my sons heart while she was on vacation just to make sure me and the baby were ok, which we were his heartbeat ended up regulating itself a few weeks before he was born. I was fortunate enough that she was able to deliver both of my sons and she was amazing during that as well, she was cracking jokes the whole time. She just made both pregnancies such a wonderful experience and I recommend her to anyone I know looking for a new obgyn.

July 3rd, 2012
Caring and Personable Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Neville since I was 4 weeks pregnant (I'm now 28 1/2 weeks). I had to see another doctor today because she was out and I am even more thankful that Dr. Neville is my main doctor. The other guy was rude and didn't seem the least bit caring. Dr. Neville takes time to get to know her patients. She's not "all business", she actually cares about you as a person and how you're feeling. She does not only care about the medical side, she cares about the emotional side of pregnancy as well. I hope I never have to see another doctor again. Dr. Neville is the best!

July 12th, 2011
She sets the bar so high!!!!
SHE IS AWESOME. I have moved to Tampa and am having a hard time finding a doctor with as high a rating at my sweet Dr. Neville. She saw me through my first pregnancy, which started off "at risk". She is so sweet and LOVES her patients. LOVE LOVE LOVE her! :)

September 21st, 2010
Purely Awesome Experience(s)
I was sorely disappointed to learn that my husband and I were expecting our fourth child, but we did still want to make sure everything went well with the pregnancy. Dr. Neville was extremely empathetic and caring throughout my pregnancy. Unlike any of my previous obstetricians (and, with three other children, I do have some experience to speak from here), she listened to my concerns and VERY proactively worked with me to resolve them-- even the seemingly more trivial ones. She is not a physician with a "God complex"-- quite the contrary-- she is the most 'human' doctor that I have ever had (and with a great personality to boot). She did not deliver my baby (as another doctor was on call-- and she was equally awesome, I might add), but when she did her rounds the following day, she showed such an interest, not just in me and my well-being, but also took the time out to enjoy my baby... and nothing has changed during my postpartum care. Her and Dr. Deem (the physician who delivered my baby) are two awesome women that I would not hesitate to recommend to any and every woman for their OB/GYN needs. Their support staff has much to be desired, but the physicians make any aggravation worth it.

January 24th, 2010
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Neville is always so sweet! I never feel rushed when I am in an appointment with her. She is always asking me if I have any questions and listens to them completely. She is the best doctor I have ever had and I would recommend her to anyone!!

October 18th, 2008
She will be my forever OB
I was one of her first patients and I loved going to my dr. appointments...she would always be in a great mood even if she was up for the last 48 hours or so she wouldnt let that effect her work...I had quite a few concerns with my pregnancy it being my first and I was only 18 at that time...Even so she calm down my fears and help me not stress out about having an(8lb. 10.4oz)(21 3/4ins) beautiful baby boy...the atmosphere in the office was amazing...I became friends with a few of the nurses as well...I recommend everyone I know to her because thats how strongly I feel that she is one of the best doctors in the world!!! I plan to go visit her and the whole office pretty soon to show how big my son has got in just 10 short months...hope this helps anyone in need...