A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Newman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Medical Imaging Of Lehigh Valley Pc Lehigh Valley Hospital Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Newman practice?
Dr. Heather Newman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists.