A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Nisbeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather Nisbeth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Nisbeth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbeth graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nisbeth has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Pomperaug Woods Health Center, Southbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Marie Nisbeth MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather M. Nisbeth practice?
- Dr. Heather Nisbeth has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Nisbeth practices Internal Medicine near Southbury, CT.
See Southbury Internists.