A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Howell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Howell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather B Howell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heather B. Howell practice?
- Dr. Heather Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather Howell practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.