A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather O'Toole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather O'Toole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Toole
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Toole Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Toole graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Toole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Kay O'Toole MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather K. O'Toole practice?
- Dr. Heather O'Toole has 1 office location.
Dr. Heather O'Toole practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.