A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather O'Toole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heather O'Toole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Toole graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Toole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heather K. O'Toole practice?
- Dr. Heather O'Toole practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.