Dr. Heather O'Toole, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Russ Whitehead on Jul 20th, 2016

Great Doctor informed me on things that my prior Dr. had over looked. and an Air Force Veteran

New to Phoenix AZ show details New to Phoenix AZ
by John L on May 17th, 2016

Having moved to Phoenix from another state, it was a welcome relief to find Dr. O'Toole practicing close to my home. Dr. O'Toole spends a fair amount of time with me at appointments, and takes time to answer my questions in person, as well as online.

May 5th, 2016

She is very knowledgable and I have great confidence in her- one of the best physicians I have ever met. I meant to press 5 stars, however the system pressed 4....she is excellent!!

Feb 2nd, 2016

There with answers always

Jan 21st, 2016

I discovered Dr. O'Toole over a year ago and have never had to think twice about my decision to be under her care. She informs the patient, cares about their overall well-being, and always has a smile. I have recommended Dr. O'Toole to multiple friends who have also appreciated her bedside manner.

Dec 15th, 2015

She's awesome!!

Dec 1st, 2015

She was very nice and easy to talk to.

Great Doctor, Poor Phlebotomist show details Great Doctor, Poor Phlebotomist
Oct 28th, 2015

Dr O'Toole is excellent. Spends a good amount of time listening and doesn't seem to have a timer managing the amount of time with patients. The woman phlebotomist in the office is incompetent and if you hate having blood drawn she's not the one to do it. But, I highly recommend Dr O'Toole.

by Isabel R. on Sep 8th, 2015

Dr. O'Toole is an awesome family doctor. She has given me and my family a lot of insight to our health issues and am glad to be a patient of hers.

by PMV on Aug 28th, 2015

I can't say enough things other than she is a wonderful Dr. I'm so blessed I've found her.

by Carrie Fisher on Jul 23rd, 2015

Moved to Phoenix about 10 years ago, and in that time have had a difficult time find a primary care doctor. A friend recommend Dr. O'Toole, and I am so glad she did! Dr. O'Toole is a great doctor! I felt extremely comfortable with her right away and will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor!

Dr. O'Toole and Staff show details Dr. O'Toole and Staff
by Paulette Vogelsberger on Jun 29th, 2015

Dr. O'Toole was very nice, she listened to my concerns and I didn't feel I was being rushed. I highly recommend this practice. I'm so glad I found her.

Jun 24th, 2015

Fantastic experience--made me feel comfortable from the first visit

by Maria Gonzalez on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. O'Toole really takes time to talk to you and make sure you understand her directions. She really cares about you as a person :)

Jul 11th, 2014

She's super sweet! Thank you Doc.

could do better show details could do better
by Anne H on Apr 8th, 2014

getting in is not much of an issue, getting answers more so. No follow-up for staff or office overall, unless THEY need something. Not sure about her specific knowledge and looking for specialist to take over my care. Not happy with her laissez-faire approach.

The BEST DR. EVER--You are soooo missed in St. Louis! show details The BEST DR. EVER--You are soooo missed in St. Louis!
by Yvette M on Aug 17th, 2013

Dr. O'toole is absolutely the BEST Dr. EVER!!! I saw her for several years here in St. Louis. She is patient, kind, smart, never rushes you, almost always on time, allows you to take part of your treatments and most of all compassionate. I had numerous issues and thanks to Dr. O'toole I know have a grip on them and life. Thank you so much Dr. O'toole. I still haven't found a Dr half a great as you! Best wishes!!

Wish you were still in the St louis area show details Wish you were still in the St louis area
by Gerald on Aug 16th, 2013

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I wish she never left the St Louis area.