Dr. Heather O'Toole, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Carrie Fisher on Jul 23rd, 2015

Moved to Phoenix about 10 years ago, and in that time have had a difficult time find a primary care doctor. A friend recommend Dr. O'Toole, and I am so glad she did! Dr. O'Toole is a great doctor! I felt extremely comfortable with her right away and will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor!

Dr. O'Toole and Staff show details Dr. O'Toole and Staff
by Paulette Vogelsberger on Jun 29th, 2015

Dr. O'Toole was very nice, she listened to my concerns and I didn't feel I was being rushed. I highly recommend this practice. I'm so glad I found her.

Jun 24th, 2015

Fantastic experience--made me feel comfortable from the first visit

by Maria Gonzalez on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. O'Toole really takes time to talk to you and make sure you understand her directions. She really cares about you as a person :)

Jul 11th, 2014

She's super sweet! Thank you Doc.

could do better show details could do better
by Anne H on Apr 8th, 2014

getting in is not much of an issue, getting answers more so. No follow-up for staff or office overall, unless THEY need something. Not sure about her specific knowledge and looking for specialist to take over my care. Not happy with her laissez-faire approach.

The BEST DR. EVER--You are soooo missed in St. Louis! show details The BEST DR. EVER--You are soooo missed in St. Louis!
by Yvette M on Aug 17th, 2013

Dr. O'toole is absolutely the BEST Dr. EVER!!! I saw her for several years here in St. Louis. She is patient, kind, smart, never rushes you, almost always on time, allows you to take part of your treatments and most of all compassionate. I had numerous issues and thanks to Dr. O'toole I know have a grip on them and life. Thank you so much Dr. O'toole. I still haven't found a Dr half a great as you! Best wishes!!

Wish you were still in the St louis area show details Wish you were still in the St louis area
by Gerald on Aug 16th, 2013

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I wish she never left the St Louis area.