A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Osborn-Heaford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Osborn-Heaford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Developmental Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn-Heaford graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Osborn-Heaford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather Lynn Osborn-Heaford MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Osborn-Heaford practice?
- Dr. Heather Osborn-Heaford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Heather Osborn-Heaford practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Reed City, MI.
See Cedar Rapids Internists.