Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Heather Osborne
Heather Osborne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Heather Osborne is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Tisch Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering. She speaks English.
Heather Osborne has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Heather Osborne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Phillip Kivitz
New York, NY 0.01 mi52
Dr. Oliver Chen
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi16