A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heather Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heather Osborne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Osborne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heather L Osborne MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Heather L. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Heather Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heather Osborne practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.